How to fix Google Play Store Download pending error while downloading the apps.
This is a very common problem with the Google Play Store while downloading the apps when your storage is almost full.
This video shows how to fix Download pending error on the Google Play Store.
Steps to Follow-
1. Go to the menu and open setting.
2. Open Apps and find the Google Play Store.
3. Check the permission and make sure Phone and SMS permissions are allowed.
4. Open storage and clear the cache memory and app data.
Check if you are able to download the apps.
If not follow next –
5. Go to all apps and tap on 3 little dots at the right top corner then tap “Show System”.
6. Find the Download Manager and clear the cache and app data.
Clearing the cache and app data for Play Store and Download Manager will fix this problem.
If you are still unable to download apps then read other methods here –
Follow on Social Media
Visit – https://www.itechfever.com